Get the best of both worlds with a bag that is neither too big nor too small! Uthaana means "to carry" in Hindi, and this Full Grain Buffalo Leather Backpack carries in style. Its compact size lends it a sleek, urban silhouette without compromising on capacity. Easily stow a laptop, tablet books, cell phones, wallets, umbrella, and other daily essentials. And if backpacks aren't your bag, the padded adjustable strap can be converted for carrying as a shoulder or cross-body bag, as well.
- 11" length x 5" width x 15" tall
- Genuine Full Grain Buffalo Hide Leather; Nylon lining; Brass Hardware
- Interior: 2 main zipper compartments, including 2 padded sections, interior zipper pocket, mobile phone pocket and 3 pen slots
- Exterior: 2 zipper pockets on front; 1 zipper pocket on back
- Padded, adjustable shoulder strap; Coverts from backpack to shoulder carry
- Made in Udaipur, India
This is special because...
The arts of leather working and leather tooling have been passed down for generations in Rajasthan, India. In the largely Hindu-populated country wherein cows are revered, using the hides goats and buffalo is quite typical.