Named for one of Udaipur's five famous lakes from which banks it hails, this beautiful buffalo hide shoulder bag has a padded sleeve, multiple pockets and compartments to keep you organized on the go. The briefcase is spacious enough to carry a 15 inch laptop as well as a tablet, files and all of your other important accessories and sundries. An adjustable, padded cross-body strap as well as top handles make carrying this smart bag easy and stylish.
- 16" length x 3" width x 12" tall
- Genuine Buffalo Hide Leather; Nylon lining; Brass Hardware
- Interior: 2 small patch pockets, 2 protective padded dividers, 1 zipper pocket, 3 pen slots,
- Exterior: 1 padded front flap pocket with magnetic snap closures, 1 zippered front pocket hidden under flap, 2 zippered flat pockets on backside
- Padded, adjustable shoulder strap; Double top handle
- Made in Udaipur, India
This is special because...
The arts of leather working and leather tooling have been passed down for generations in Rajasthan, India. In the largely Hindu-populated country wherein cows are revered, using the hides goats and buffalo is quite typical.