Balance of organic hues and structure blocks makes for a handsome holder for plants and vessel for storage. Potted or packed, these woods-inspired baskets stage plants, gifts and objects with style. Restorative hues help this vessel bring new life to shelves, counters or desks. Appreciates the use of a protective plastic liner if used to home plants.
- Approximately 8“ diameter x 8" tall
- Made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Safe to use with food
- Includes interior protective plastic saucer
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Handmade in Rwanda
This is special because...
This unique vessel is made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a collective of women in remote regions of Rwanda, Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle.