This artful planter doubles as a craft-look storage vessel. Designed with heritage in mind, this hand-woven piece captures the essence of a modern relic in each of its expertly sewn coils. Holding dry goods or household greenery, in a bathroom on the counter or a bedroom on the shelf, this versatile accent has eclectic retreat woven all over it.
- Approximately 8“ diameter x 8" tall
- Made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Safe to use with food
- Includes interior protective plastic saucer
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Handmade in Rwanda
This is special because...
This unique vessel is made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a collective of women in remote regions of Rwanda, Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle.