Say hello to this perfectly sized planter! Pop in a plant and set it on a bookshelf or coffee table. Mix and match with other sized planters and accents for a globally inspired feel in your home decor.
- Approximately 7“ tall x 7” diameter
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
This is special because...
Basket weaving is a time-honored handicraft throughout Africa, often passed from mother to child, in which every regional culture has a unique style and utilizes the different natural resources at their disposal. This piece is made in an ethical, fair trade work environment by craftswomen in remote villages of Rwanda, Uganda and Ghana, who receive living wages that reflect their incredible skills, allowing them to sustain themselves, their families and their rich artisan heritage.