Explore the wide world of tea with this ethically and sustainably sourced set of floral loose leaf tea blends created by Palais des Thés. This sampler will take you through several countries with rich tea cultures, from Tibet to China and Japan.
Enjoy each of the following floral teas, which come in tubes to brew a 6 to 8 cup pot:
Thé des Moines: A blend of tea, plants and flowers, inspired by a Tibetan recipe.
Fleur de Geisha: Japanese green tea infused with cherry blossom.
Grand Jasmin Chun Feng: Jasmine Green Teas with high proportion of tips.
Thé des Sables: Green tea blend of Damas rose, mango, yellow peach and citrus.
Thé des Sources: Fine Chinese green tea with bergamot and mint leaves.
- 5 whole leaf tea tubes of 12 g (0.4 OZ)
- Set is packaged in gift-ready box; 5" wide x 6" long x 1.5" tall
- Sustainably Sourced
- Designed in Paris, France; Teas sourced worldwide
This is Special because...
Since it was established, Palais des Thés has maintained a constant presence on the ground, forming lasting relations with growers built on trust and friendship. The environment, sustainable development and fair trade are priority issues for Palais des Thés. The company maintains good knowledge of the planters and their ways of managing the plantations and require them to work in accordance with ethical sourcing practices:
- no child labour, no enforced labour
- respect for the environment through clean farming methods,
- no deforestation,
- payment of decent wages to workers,
- respect of health and safety standards.