** Restock of all sizes, plus women's, kiddos and robes expected in a week!**
A customer favorite, our signature Leopard-print Pajamas are designed in house and hand tailored in India from an all natural washable silk sari fabric. These luxurious sets are great for lounging on lazy mornings or spicing up your next Zoom meeting! Pajama Friday, anyone?
Shop the entire Loungewear Collection for Family Purr-fection!
- 60% Silk / 40% Natural Viscose*
- Patch pocket on chest; 2 side pockets on pant
- Button placket
- Wide elastic waistband
- Machine washable (gentle wash, hang dry)
- Hand-sewn in Jaipur, India, exclusively for Abroad Modern
This is special because...
We inspected hundreds of bolts of Indian sari fabric before landing on a textile sumptuous enough for our discerning customers. Blending exquisite silk with all natural Viscose (no hard-to-pronounce plastic fibers here!) results in a textile that is comfortable, breathable, awesome to the touch and hassle free. Simply machine wash in cold water and hang to dry. And just in case we didn't have you at "Hello! These feel awesome!," check out the clever inner cuff detail, lined with the peppy red edge (or anchal) of the sari fabric.
* One of the many charming idiosyncrasies of working with small sewing workshops versus large garment factories is the small irregularities that sometimes occur... Some pieces in our most recent batch of loungewear may have a fabric content tag that claims to be cotton - rest assured, your new PJ's or Robes are in fact our signature Washable Silk!
You may also find a few stray threads, a slipped stitch or other minor flaws. What you won't find are all of those pesky 'Inspected by #7' stickers. These virtually indiscernable inconsistencies are simply reminders that each and every one of these garments were lovingly made by hand.