Looking for a smaller fruit bowl for your countertop, an easy piece to hang on the wall, or the perfect size catch all for keys and clutter on your entryway furniture? This round bowl was created with you in mind.
- Approximately 10” diameter x 3” deep
- All natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes
- Handwoven in Rwanda
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Tag features Artisan's profile
- Each basket is handmade with love and may vary slightly in color and size.
This is special because...
Our collection of African Basketry is all handmade by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda, Rwanda and Ghana, in ethical, fair trade environments. Using techniques passed down for generations, the artisans weave together natural grasses and fibers native to their geographic area to achieve these delicately textured, incredible pieces of art. By applying their traditional skills to fashion-forward designs. This will soon become your favorite decorative piece in your home.