An introduction to the art of tea tasting with five iconic teas, including:
- Thé des Lords: a traditional English tea with a sprinkling of safflower petals. This highly distinguished "Lord" is our Earl Grey with the most prominent bergamot flavor.
- Grand Yunnan Imperial: this Chinese black tea provides a subtle energy boost. It is soft and floral, with a subtle astringency and a crowd-pleasing honeyed flavor.
- Thé des Moines: discover a blend of black tea and green tea with a unique, distinct floral scent, inspired by an ancestral recipe developed in a Tibetan monastery.
- Sencha Ariake: a Japanese green tea, both sweet and invigorating, with a vegetal and very slightly iodized flavor, ideal for discovering the excellence of Sencha teas.
- Thé du Hammam: try this gourmet and fruity green tea that evokes green dates, orange blossom, roses, and red berries..
Handsomely boxed for gifting or sampling yourself, each vial in the Mini Mini Tea Library can brew a small pot for sharing or enjoy the distinctive flavors in our new Double-Walled Glass Infuser Mug!
Have one or more that you just adore? Many of the featured teas are available in 100g gorgeous collectable tins found in our collection of Coffee, Tea + Beverages!
- Five 12g (.4 oz) tubes of whole leaf tea
- Sustainably Sourced
- Designed in Paris, France
- Teas sourced worldwide
This is Special because...
Since it was established, Palais des Thés has maintained a constant presence on the ground, forming lasting relations with growers built on trust and friendship. The environment, sustainable development and fair trade are priority issues for Palais des Thés. The company maintains good knowledge of the planters and their ways of managing the plantations and require them to work in accordance with ethical sourcing practices:
- no child labour, no enforced labour
- respect for the environment through clean farming methods,
- no deforestation,
- payment of decent wages to workers,
- respect of health and safety standards.