This stylish, lightweight apron features three large front patch pockets to hold paintbrushes, kitchen utensils, or anything else you might need while creating. Featuring a geometric embroidered design with long, adjustable waist ties, this bib apron makes the perfect gift for any artist, chef, or gardener in your life.
- One size fits most; adjustable neck and waist ties (35” waist ties, 31" neck tie
- 32” long x 30” wide at widest point
- 3 front patch pockets, 11" depth
- 1 Layer of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Fair Trade Verified
- Care: wash in cold water. dry on low heat or hang dry
This is special because...
Our Kantha embroidered goods bring age-old technique to modern motifs and palettes. It is created by a collective of over 100 women in Ajmer, India, who have fled India's massive underground sex trade. Every artisan has her own bank account and commits to breaking the cycle of exploitation by investing in their children’s education. Each skillfully sewn creation bears the hand-stitched signature of the courageous woman who made it.