This gorgeous piece is a true work of art. Use as exquisite accent decor for any tabletop or as eye-catching wall decor. A must have for every home decor enthusiast or someone looking to give a personalized hostess gift for birthday's or wedding's. You can also pair with other wall paintings or baskets. Each of these breathtaking designs was handmade by a talented woman in rural Uganda. There is a hand-stitched loop on the back of each basket for ready to hang wall art.
- Approximately 7" tall x 16” diameter
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
- Made in Uganda
This is special because...
These delicately textured and woven pieces were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together grass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.