This just may be the cutest, tiniest basket you've ever seen. And the amazing part is it's super functional and useful! Style it on a shelf for additional storage or add it to your desk organization or even in your bathroom storing cotton balls, makeup or jewelry. This tiny basket can also serve as a small catch all and is just the right size for keys, jewelry or paper clips.
- Approximately 4.5” diameter x 2.5” deep
- All natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass; organic dyes
- Handwoven in Rwanda
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Tag features Artisan's profile
- Each basket is handmade with love and may vary slightly in color and size.
This is special because...
Our collection of African Basketry is all handmade by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda, Rwanda and Ghana, in ethical, fair trade environments. Using techniques passed down for generations, the artisans weave together natural grasses and fibers native to their geographic area to achieve these delicately textured, incredible pieces of art. By applying their traditional skills to fashion-forward designs. This will soon become your favorite decorative piece in your home.