This heat resistant handwoven sisal trivet provides the perfect spot to set a tea kettle or hot dish from the oven. With a woven loop attached on the back, it can be hung up as wall décor for a globally inspired feel.
- Approximately 10” diameter
- All natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass; organic dyes
- Heat resistant
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Tag features Artisan's profile
- Each basket is handmade with love and may vary slightly in color and size.
- Handwoven in Rwanda
This is special because...
Our collection of African Basketry is all handmade by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda, Rwanda and Ghana, in ethical, fair trade environments. Using techniques passed down for generations, the artisans weave together natural grasses and fibers native to their geographic area to achieve these delicately textured, incredible pieces of art. By applying their traditional skills to fashion-forward designs. This will soon become your favorite decorative piece in your home.