A delightful candle, hand poured in a re-usable Jesmonite lidded container. The Uppsala Candle consists of sustainably sourced rapeseed and coco wax infused with fragrant all-natural oils.
With a burn time of 25 hours and packaged in a handmade wooden box, this scented candle makes for a lovely, long lasting gift or a treat for yourself.
- 3.5 oz. candle, 25 hour burn time
- Aprroximately 3" wide x 2.5" tall
- Swedish grown, 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, GMO free, pesticide and herbicide free coconut and rapeseed wax
- Allergen-free fragrances
- Reusable handmade water based resin jar
- Presented in a protective canvas box inside a handmade wooden box
- Each vessel is completely unique; colors vary independently from scent
- Handmade in Stockholm, Sweden
This is special because...
Jesmonite is an incredibly versatile, strong composite material, formed from a reactive raw mineral powder base combined with a water-based acrylic resin. Hailed as a chameleon material, it can quite accurately mimic many surfaces, textures and colors, from stone, wood to metal and more.
Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Charlotte s’y Met was formed by two product designers from France and the Caribbean islands, Annabel Marth and Théo Ledoux. The duo focuses on handcrafted, limited edition pieces - fine craftsmanship with minimal environmental impact and maximum pleasure.